Connected learning during COVID-19
Look after yourself
- Your health and wellbeing are of the utmost importance. Common sense hygiene practices are at the core of virus prevention.
- It is important to heed public health warnings and be mindful of COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, sore through or shortness of breath. If you don’t feel well, seek individual medical care.
- NSW Health advise that practising good hand and sneeze/cough hygiene is the best defence against most viruses, and should be adopted.
What if there is a confirmed case of COVID-19 at a TAFE NSW facility?
- NSW Health will advise students and staff who have been identified as a close contact and provide appropriate advice. This may include the need for them to self-isolate for the appropriate period of time.
- NSW Health has more information about the coronavirus, its spread and symptoms to manage your concerns.
- Otherwise, https://www.tafensw.edu.au/urgent-updates is your source of truth for TAFE NSW's operational information.